July 1, 2015 was a day to remember.
1. 3 years with James How we made it this long is beyond me, lol. Just kidding!
2. On my twelfth year in Canada, Mother Nature gave to me. A water logged macbook air! Can you say ow? Well, I said that and a whole lot more!
3. concussions concussions concussions! I mean what’s a day in the life of me without a head injury? My poor brain I think has left the building since then and has refused to come back. This makes school very difficult, lol.
The second half to this year has definitely made me want to crawl back in bed and stay there until next year! But, instead of doing that I decided I want to add one more adventure to my crazy busy life and it’s a “big” one!
Finally after 12 years I’m going to apply for Canadian Citizenship! Maybe if I’m lucky, ha ha it will happen some year on July 1? Since the first day i landed in Canada and saw “real” snow I’ve actually felt at home. I was also told that I couldn’t apply for citizenship because I’d lose my other one as well and that turns out not to be the case.
So let the road to becoming a Citizen begin!
1. study guide, check
2. get Canadian Citizenship forms, check
3. raise money to start the process, groans
4. study study study! check